Services for Online Course Designers
- Identify library resources and services that we can offer to online students.
- Review or design research assignments for your class.
- Recommend electronic books, articles or web pages for your student's use.
- Create specific library tutorials or pathfinders to meet your student's researching needs.
- Determine copyright provisions for book chapters or journal articles that you want to load into your course and provide assistance in securing copyright permission.
- Purchase library materials needed to support your course.
We have a vested interest in advancing the information literacy skills of all BVU students. We also have many years of experience in working with students in BVU's Online, Hybrid & Graduate programs, so we are familiar with the needs and limitations our remote students experience. We encourage you to contact us if we can be of assistance to you!