Online information sessions: learn about the many opportunities and programs we offer to employees, spouses or domestic partners, and dependents of our Strategic Partners. These convenient sessions are free to attend. Learn more and register
Take me to
For our current partners: Are you an employee, spouse/domestic partner, or dependent of an employee associated with one of our partner organizations? We invite you to explore majors, apply to Buena Vista University, and lower your overall tuition costs.
- Ag Partners, LLC
- AmeriServe International
- Buena Vista Regional Medical Center
- Carroll Community School District
- Century 21 The Professional Group
- Chamber and Development Council of Crawford County
- Clay Central Everly
- Community 1st Credit Union
- Council Bluffs Community School District
- Fareway Stores, Inc.
- Fort Dodge Community School District
- Foundation Analytical Lab
- Greater Ottumwa Partners in Progress
- Marshalltown Community School District
- Mary J. Treglia Community House
- Merrill Manufacturing
- Midwest Christian Services
- Newell-Fonda Schools
- Opportunity Living
- Ottumwa Community School District
- Pro Cooperative
- Ranco Fertiservice, Inc.
- Sieda Community Action
- Sioux Central Community School District
- Siouxland Mental Health Center
- Saint Malachy Catholic School
- Storm Lake Community School District
- Storm Lake St. Mary's School
- St. Rose of Lima Catholic School
- South Central Calhoun Community School District
- UnityPoint Health
Partner with Buena Vista University and offer educational benefits to complement your current employee benefits package.
Offer benefits to your employees and their families:
- Exclusive partner grants to lower the overall cost of tuition for online/hybrid undergraduate programs and our Organizational Leadership online graduate program
- Exclusive annual partner grants to lower the overall cost to attend our BVU Storm Lake main campus
- Continuing education, training, and workshops
At Buena Vista University, we are committed to your lifelong learning and success. We offer a variety of topics to satisfy your professional development and continuing education needs.
- Explore professional development opportunities offered by BVU School of Education
Strengthening Secondary Writing Skills (for teachers serving grades 9-12)
Strengthening Secondary Reading Skills
Literacy & Standards
English as a Second Language
BVU is pleased to offer continuing education webinars on a variety of education and professional topics. Continuing Education Opportunities
Our Partnerships at Work
Community College Partnerships
Buena Vista University has a 40+ year history of partnerships with community colleges across Iowa. Students enrolled with the community college partner can complete their degree without leaving their communities. They begin their journey to a bachelor’s degree by enrolling at our partner community college for their first two years and complete their bachelor’s degree with BVU.
Students have the support of their enrollment counselor, personal advisor, and financial specialists. These dedicated staff members assist them through the enrollment process and the entire length of their program. Course plans are tailored to fit students, their goals, and their lifestyle. In addition, students receive tutoring support, enjoy full use of BVU’s library services virtually, and have tech support through 2FIX, the University’s Information Technology Department.
Explore degrees at Buena Vista University! Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees
Buena Vista University
ATTN: Strategic Partnerships
610 W Fourth Street
Storm Lake, IA 50588