Registrar Forms

Official Transcript

Requests for official Buena Vista University transcripts should be made through the National Student Clearinghouse.

Request your BVU transcript

Preferred Name & Legal/Academic Name Change Information

Preferred Name and Legal/Academic Name change can be submitted through forms on BeaverNet.

Name Change Documentation

Special Student Application

The special student application is available for high school students wishing to take courses for credit and non-degree seeking students.

Special Student Application

General Forms

Storm Lake Campus Forms

Academic Action

Other Forms

Study Abroad and Travel Forms

Online, Site and Graduate Programs Forms