Drug, Alcohol and Tobacco Policies
The the full text of the Drug, Alcohol and Tobacco Policies policy is available as a document.
View or download the
This policy applies to students and employees. Please download the policy using the link above (pdf).
This policy contains:
- A statement of acceptable conduct, including the University’s Drug and Alcohol Policies;
- Description of applicable legal sanctions under local, state and federal laws for the unlawful possession, use and distribution of illicit drugs and alcohol;
- Description of the health risks associated with the use of illicit drugs and the abuse of alcohol;
- Information on drug and alcohol counseling, treatment, or rehabilitation and re-entry programs that is available to students and employees;
- A statement of possible disciplinary sanctions which are applicable to members of the University community who violate law or university policy with respect to the abuse of alcohol or the manufacture, possession, use, or distribution of illicit drugs.