Iowa Central Community College
Students and Faculty
We welcome students and faculty from the Storm Lake campus of Iowa Central Community College to use our building, collection and services. Please present your ICCC identification card at the Library Circulation Desk so that we can add you to the patron database. If you just need to use our computers, stop by the Circulation Desk to sign in and get the password of the day. Here are just a few of the services we offer.
- Over 100 databases in a wide array of subject areas that allow researchers to identify scholarly, popular or newspaper articles. Many of these databases also provide links to full-text journal articles. Access to BVU Library databases is limited to on-campus access only for ICCC students and faculty.
- BVU Library Catalog provides the ability to search for the numerous books and other materials we own. To place a "hold" on an item that is checked out, click the PLACE HOLD button associated with that item.
- The Interlibrary Loan Service provides an online request service to order books, articles and audio-visual materials that are not available at the BVU Library. Interlibrary Loan provides BVU Library patrons with access to millions of items beyond the BVU Library collection, all available at no cost.
- Personalized research help is available from trained reference librarians who want to see you succeed with your research! Librarians are available in person, over the phone, via chat or by email.
- Formal and informal library instruction sessions targeted to your research needs. We are available to meet with individuals, small groups, or entire classes.
- A variety of comfortable study spaces is available throughout the library.
- Timely book displays and a new book browsing areas show off our collections.
- Public computers in the library are fully equipped with all BVU-approved software and networked to campus printers.
- The Library blog provides announcements and news of interest to the BVU Community.
- Photocopiers are available. Copies cost 10 cents per side for black and white copies. View our Printing and Photocopying Policy for more information.