In McCorkle Hall, students live in three-bedroom suites. Each bedroom in the suite houses two students and has an attached private bathroom. Suites are furnished with two beds, two desks, and two chairs; the common area includes furniture, a refrigerator, and microwave.
The adventure, discovery, and community you want in a college About Storm Lake
- Each bedroom typical size is 16 feet by 16 feet.
- Each suite living area is furnished with 1 couch, 1 end table, 1 table lamp, 1 table and four chairs.
- Each bedroom is furnished with 2 beds, 2 desks with chairs, and bathroom with shower.
- All furniture in the room is movable.
- All university-provided furniture must remain in the room.
- Room floors are carpeted.