Grand Hall is a three-story, co-ed residence hall with space for 98 students. The hall has a staff of Resident Assistants and one Area Coordinator. Each floor has a study lounge and a common area furnished with couches and a television. Laundry facilities are available on the second floor and a kitchen with stove and microwave is located on the third.
The adventure, discovery, and community you want in a college About Storm Lake
- 11 feet wide by 14 feet long.
- All furniture in the room is movable except the heating/cooling unit which is located below the window.
- All university-provided furniture must remain in the room.
- Window dimensions: 64 inches tall x 40 ¾ inches wide.
- Room floors are tiled, not carpeted.
- Each room is furnished with:
- 2 beds (85.75" long, 38.25" wide, 36" high, 71" high when lofted)
- 2 desks (42" long, 23" wide, 30" high) with chairs
- 2 dressers (35.75" long, 23" wide, 30" high)