Skip to main content
Problems printing to a printer located in the library
- Make sure you are logged into the BVU network.
- Make sure that you printed your document to @BVU_Print or @BVU_Print_Color on mobilityprint.
- Make sure that you sign in to the printer by scanning your ID card or by using your BVU email address + password.
- Use the "Print Release" option on the printer to print your document(s).
- If the printer is out of paper or is jammed, ask for assistance at the Ask Me desk or Circulation desk.
Blank pages when printing a PDF document
- You cannot use your browser toolbar to print a PDF document.
- To print, click the print icon on the document toolbar.
Go to Library Home Page