DEGREE COMPLETION ADMISSIONS
BVU has transfer plans with 16 community colleges, ensuring that 100% of associate's degree credits transfer to BVU.
ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS - DEGREE COMPLETION
BVU's degree completion programs are classified as junior-senior level. Persons who have completed an associate degree or 60 credit hours from a regionally accredited institution qualify for admission. College level examination program credits (CLEP) and life experience credit may be available as described in the academic section.
How To Apply
- Although personal interviews are not required, applicants are urged to confer with an advisor.
- Request that official transcript(s) from each college or university previously attended be sent to BVU. Without official transcripts and records, a student will not be allowed to register beyond the initial semester.
- Complete the BVU Degree Completion Application
- If you will be applying for financial assistance including student loans, complete the Free Application for Federal Financial Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov.
- Students who have previously earned a B.A. or B.S. degree may be eligible to earn a second bachelor’s degree from Buena Vista University.
Now is your chance to make a difference in your life and advance your career.
Learn more about BVU and why thousands of alumni chose our programs.
See just how students complete a quality BVU degree. It's affordable!
Let us know what questions you have and we'll connect right away.