- Winter Break: Monday, December 24, 2018; Tuesday, December 25, 2018; Wednesday, December 26, 2018; Thursday, December 27, 2018; Friday, December 28, 2018; Monday, December 31, 2018; Tuesday, January 1, 2019
- Martin Luther King: Monday, January 21, 2019
- Good Friday: Friday, April 19, 2019
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 27, 2019
- Independence Day: Thursday, July 4, 2019
- Labor Day: Monday, September 2, 2019
- Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 28, 2019 & Friday, November 29, 2019
- Winter Break: Tuesday, December 24, 2019; Wednesday, December 25, 2019; Thursday, December 26, 2019; Friday, December 27, 2019; Monday, December 30, 2019; Tuesday, December 31, 2019; Wednesday, January 1, 2020
All employees and managers must approve timecards by 5pm on Friday, January 18th due to BVU being closed to observe Martin Luther King Jr. Day. If you are working over the weekend, please approve your timecard at the end of your final shift. Managers, you have until Monday, January 21st at noon. Please make sure you are timely with your timecard approvals so we can process payroll accordingly.
Joe McLain’s last day at BVU was January 11th. We wish Joe well in his future endeavors!
Florene Cork’s last day at BVU was December 21st. We wish Florene well in her future endeavors!
Mary Hutson’s last day at BVU was December 12th. We wish Mary well in her future endeavors!
Gavin Freking began on January 9th as the Systems Administrator. Please join us in welcoming Gavin to BVU!
Melanie Bloom began on January 2nd as the Instructor of Agricultural Education. Please join us in welcoming Melanie to BVU!
Heid Roland began on December 13th as the Administrative Assistant - School of Business. Please join us in welcoming Heidi to BVU!
Jeannie Dawson began on January 9th as an Enrollment Counselor. Please join us in welcoming Jeannie to BVU!
Due to BVU being closed to observe Martin Luther King Jr. Day on Monday, January 21st, we are requesting all employees and managers to approve timecards by 5pm Friday, January 18th. If you are working over the weekend, please approve your timecard at the end of your final shift.Managers, you have until Monday, January 21st at noon. Please make sure you are timely with your timecard approvals so we can process payroll accordingly.
Today, January 14th is student payroll cut-off at noon. Please review your timecard and make sure there are no missing punches. Paper timesheets need to be turned in by noon. Contact HR with any questions.