We are committed to food safety and the well-being of all those who dine on campus.
As students continue learning and living on campus, we will continue procedures to promote safety, such as traffic signage within dining spaces, takeout/delivery packaging, plexiglass barriers, and physical distancing.
Spring 2021 Move-In Hours
The first meal for returning students will be served from 5-7:30 p.m
Brunch 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Evening meal 5-7:30 p.m.
Campus Dining will return to regular hours.
To ensure proper physical distancing, chairs and tables should not be moved.
- Sodexo posts a daily sign that features the next day’s menu for students to view while they wait in line.
- All students, faculty, and staff must present a green check from the BVU App symptom checker before they entering Campus Dining or Cru5h.
- Face coverings are required for students, faculty, and staff.
- Each student is given a green key clip that can be used to obtain a takeout container.
- Twenty-five additional chairs have been removed from the dining area to help more with physical distancing. Chairs should not be moved to accommodate large groups.
- Changes at check-in support physical distancing such as touchless entry and cashless transactions.
- Enhanced sanitation procedures take place in the entryway, including hand sanitizing stations.
- Employees serve students at each location in the Serve to prevent the handling of utensils, food, etc. Menu toppings and condiments are portioned and dispensed by attendants.
- To allow for more seating, the South Forum Lawn Patio is open for outdoor seating when weather permits.
- A modified travel pattern allows for efficient movement throughout the food court.
- Station attendants wear and use protective equipment, and staff frequently sanitize service stations.
- Reusable dishware and utensils are stored behind the service area and distributed by attendants in a sanitary manner.
- Tables are cleaned and disinfected after each use, and free of items such salt/pepper shakers and napkin dispensers.
About Your Meals
- Lunch is served from 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- On Saturday and Sunday, brunch is served from 11 a.m.-1:15 p.m.
- Two lines will serve the main meal in Campus Dining. One will be located in the usual area and the other will be in the grill area.
- Many salads will be pre-made.
- The Coffee Shop will also have pre-made salads and sandwiches, that may be purchased with Beaver Bucks.
- The made-to-go sandwich bar will not be open, however, pre-made sandwiches and wraps are available at the salad bar.
- The Grill is now located in Cru5h from 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m, Monday through Friday.
- Soda and water are available.
- There will also be salads, prepared cold sandwiches, and pre-wrapped dessert available.
- Items will be served on disposable plates or to-go containers.
- Regular menu items will not be available to order during this time, Monday through Friday
- Students will use their meal swipe and do not have to use Beaver Bucks during the noon meal.
- Additional signage and arrows will be used to guide traffic flow.
- Breakfast is served from 7-10:30 a.m. Monday through Friday.
- To facilitate the flow, two lines will serve breakfast each day.
- Dinner is served from 5-7:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- On Saturday and Sunday, dinner is served from 5-7 p.m.
- Meal will be served in the regular serve area
- Cru5h will be open for menu items. Students may use Beaver Bucks for the evening meal.
- Cru5h will be open from 5-9 p.m. Times will be posted if changes are made.
The Bite App
Bite is your personal dining companion. The app has been totally redesigned to make it even simpler to personalize your menu views, provide feedback about your dining experiences, and get all the latest news on new upcoming features and promotions. Order your meal online and pick it up when it's ready to go!
Cru5h and Common Grounds
Cru5h Dining and Common Grounds coffee shop will remain open!
Cru5h will serve its regular menu items weeknights from 5-9 p.m, and on weekends.
Learn more about safety practices and protocol implemented by Buena Vista University.