Campus Visit Gas Card
Visit Buena Vista University and receive a $50 gas card
Visiting campus is a critical part of the college selection process, and know that your trip to Buena Vista University will be worthwhile. We'll reward our campus visitors with a $50 gas card. Just meet these criteria:
- Visitors must be high school seniors (Class of 2018) or transfer students intending to enroll in college for the Fall 2018 semester and make their appointment to visit campus on or after Nov. 28, 2017
- Visiting students must apply to Buena Vista University before or during the visit.
- Visits must be conducted during regular Admissions office hours, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. and select Saturdays, 9 a.m.-noon and meet with an Admissions representative during the visit.
- Your visit must be scheduled by using the "Schedule Your Visit" link below or calling 800.383.9600. This offer is available to the first 100 individuals who meet the criteria.
- This program is eligible to students living less than 400 miles from Storm Lake (See our reimbursement program for those living farther away).
During your visit, you can meet with an admissions representative regarding admissions criteria, financial aid and other important topics, meet with a faculty member from your desired field of study, receive a tour led by a current student, talk with co-curricular leaders or coaches, and enjoy a meal on campus.