Have a question? BVU offers live reference chat during most library hours to our students, faculty and staff. Chat real-time with a librarian!
- Open Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Click on Edit
- Choose Preferences
- Select Internet in the categories column
- Check Display PDF in browser
Problem: The steps above didn’t solve the problem.
- Click on Tools on the Firefox menu bar
- Click on Options
- Choose Applications
- Choose Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Document (application PDF)
- You may have a different version number.
- You may need to mouse over the text to see the entire content type.
- Choose Use Adobe Acrobat (in Firefox)
Go to the Can't Install Adobe Digital Editions page on the Adobe website.