- The Capstone portfolio is designed to promote student synthesis of learning across the program, within the National Standards framework. Students will assemble learning artifacts which demonstrate their competency in the Standards and their growth within the program. The capstone portfolio requirement is in lieu of comprehensive exams or a thesis requirement.
- The program is designed to be completed in as little as 2 years or on your own schedule if you prefer a longer completion time.
- Courses in the graduate program are designed to require approximately 15-18 hours per week to complete. Courses are offered in 8-week terms. See the term schedule for specific dates.
- Course credit may be transferred into BVU's online graduate program after the applicant has been accepted.
- No more than six semester hours of credit may be transferred into the program for a master's degree.
- Transfer credit must consist of coursework that has been obtained from an accredited graduate program within the past eight years and only coursework with a grade of "B" or above may be transferred.
If you would like to have coursework evaluated for transfer credit, you must submit official transcripts and the course descriptions for evaluation to the Graduate Program Office. You will be notified in writing regarding which hours BVU will accept in transfer.