August 20, 2015
Term 6 EndsCarroll, Council Bluffs, Creston, Denison, Fort Dodge, Iowa Falls, Lakes & Prairies, Le Mars, Marshalltown, Mason City, Newton, Ottumwa, Sheldon, West Burlington
August 23, 2015
Term 6 EndsOnline Courses
All sites by
GPS Location Codes Key For Course Schedules
- CA - Carroll
- CB - Council Bluffs
- CR- Creston
- DN - Denison
- EC - Iowa Falls
- EL - Online
- EM - Emmetsburg
- ES - Estherville
- FD - Fort Dodge
- LM - LeMars
- MC - Mason City
- MT - Marshalltown
- NW - Newton
- OT - Ottumwa
- SH - Sheldon
- SC - Spirit Lake
- SP - Spencer
Fort Dodge Booklist
Iowa Falls Booklist
Le Mars Booklist
Mason City Booklist
Spirit Lake Booklist
Resources & Links
View book information (ISBN number, title, edition, cost, etc).View Book Info
You have access to a great array of library resources and services to assist you in your research.BVU Library Website
Register for classes, obtain class schedules, get report cards and make payments.
Campus Connect at Buena Vista University allows you to register for classes, obtain class schedules, make a payment and get your report cards, as well as other features.
Logging in to Campus Connect
1. Go to the Campus Connect website.
2. Enter your student ID and PIN.
- Your student ID is your BVU ID without dashes.
- If you do not remember your PIN, you can have your PIN e-mailed to your BVU e-mail account.
3. Click on the yellow arrow button or press your Enter/Return key on your keyboard.
1. Log into Campus Connect.
2. Move your cursor over "Registration" and click "Add/Drop Courses."
3. Select a term and department from the drop-down menus (there are two departments for Education courses, "Education Core" and "Elementary Education."
4. Click "List Courses."
5. Click on "ADD" to the right of the class(es) for which you wish to register.
6. Click "Select a Different Term code or Department" to register for additional courses.
7. Click "Logout" when your schedule is complete.
Available 2-3 weeks after term
1. Log in to Campus Connect .
2. Move your cursor over "Registration" and click "View Schedule."
3. Select the term for which you want a schedule.
4. Click "Submit."
Make a Payment
1. Log in to Campus Connect.
2. Move your cursor over "Student Information" and click "Review/Pay Account."
3. Follow the instructions on screen to select the term and payment details.
Exiting Campus Connect
1. Click "Logout."
Official BVU E-Mail.BVU E-Mail
BVU Career Services in Storm Lake and staff members at each location offer students assistance with their job search.BVU Career Services
Scholarship and grant information and tools for studentsBVU Financial Assistance
GPS Student Handbook
Your general guide for any questions or concerns.View GPS Student Handbook
Internship Services at BVU help students find internships and coordinate with students, faculty and staff regarding academic credit for internships.BVU Internship Services
My Courses (ANGEL)
Connect with your online class resources.View My Courses (ANGEL)
Please use the following codes under the "Division" drop-down box when ordering from the website:
CA=Carroll, CB=Council Bluffs, CR= Creston, DN=Denison, EC= Iowa Falls, EL=Online, EM=Emmetsburg, ES=Estherville, FD=Fort Dodge, LM=LeMars, MC=Mason City, MT= Marshalltown, NW=Newton, OT=Ottumwa, SC=Spirit Lake, and SP=Spencer
Personal Authorization Number (PAN)
Each student is assigned a Personal Authorization Number (PAN). You have the option of changing this number. If you wish to grant access to a parent or other individual, you need to share your PAN with them. You will also need to provide your PAN number when calling about student records.
BVU personnel will not discuss student records with an outside party without that party's knowledge of the student's PAN.Request your PAN
Forms and other tools for students.BVU Registrar
SMARTHINKING is a one-on-one online service to assist you with your tutoring needs. It is available to you at anytime and from anywhere. To use this new service, log on to My Courses (ANGEL) and click on the Smarthinking link.Try Smart Thinking
Our help desk is available for your technical needs.
Our 2FIX Help Desk provides full support for online learners. If you have questions about logins or need help using the e-Learning platform, the trained technicians can answer your questions.
Sending an e-mail to email@example.com will automatically create a support incident. You will be notified of progress in resolving this incident via e-mail to your e-mail account.
2FIX Help Desk Hours (Central Time)
Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m to 10:00 p.m.
Sat-Sun 3:00 p.m to 10:00 p.m.
Your PIN Number
Your PIN number gives you access to BVU's campus connect and allows you to register for classes and get your grades online.Request your PIN