Conferences & Meetings
Dining & Catering
Book Your Event
9-12 Months Before Your Wedding
- Determine the type of wedding you would like, setting, size and degree of formality.
- Select a day and time (think of alternate dates if needed).
- Set your budget and have the most important things listed in your plans.
- Reserve your ceremony & reception site, a photographer, florist, caterer and musicians. Meet with them as soon as possible.
- Choose bridesmaids, flower girls, groomsmen and ushers.
- Choose your colors. They affect everything.
6-9 Months Before Your Wedding
- Announce your engagement in the newspaper.
- Shop for your wedding dress/accessories and your bridesmaids & flower girl's dresses.
- Meet with your baker to plan your wedding cake or dessert.
- Plan your honeymoon.
- Start your guest list.
- Register for gifts.
- Maintain records of all gifts received and send thank you notes for any showers immediately.
- Select the groom's/groomsmen/usher wear and make rental arrangements.
4-6 Months Before Your Wedding
- Select and order invitations.
- Experiment with hair styles and make up.
- Help mothers select and coordinate their dresses.
- Ensure that all bridal attire has been ordered.
Check requirements for marriage
2-4 Months Before Your Wedding
- Arrange all transportation needs.
- Start addressing invitations. Mail 6 weeks prior to the ceremony.
- Arrange all overnight accommodations.
- Confirm all details with hired professionals.
- Confirm all rehearsal details.
- Purchase accessories for the wedding/reception, such as toasting goblets, favors, ring pillow & guest book.
- Make appointments with your professional for hair, nail manicure and a massage.
- Schedule final fitting for you and your bridesmaids.
- Finalize honeymoon plans.
1-2 Months Before Your Wedding
- Select all gifts for your wedding party/important people.
Purchase your "going-away"
2-4 Weeks Before Your Wedding
- Find out details regarding names to be changed on driver's license, social security cards, etc.
- Contact guests who have not responded if you need an RSVP for the caterer.
- Contact all coordinating services to answer any last minute questions.
Day of Your Wedding
- Have fun!
- Eat well.
- Don't forget the rings and marriage license.
- Allow plenty of time to get dressed.
- Smile and enjoy your day!