TLTC ANGEL Activity Logs
ANGEL Activity Logs
If you're wondering if a student has been active in the course, you can easily find out by following the steps below. Note: Tracking will need to be enabled on items in your course for this to work.
- Log in to your course and go to the Reports tab.
- From the "User(s)" drop-down menu select the appropriate student.
- In the "Configure Report" section click the calendar icon and change the date to the start of the term.
- From the "Select report view" drop-down menu select Drill Down. The report should automatically generate after you switch the view to Drill Down, but otherwise you can click the Run button.
- You'll then need to scroll through the dates looking for the plus sign (+) – those are the dates where the student did something in the course (logged in, clicked on something, etc.).
- Click the plus sign (+) to expand the date and view the activity.
- A link with the item name means the student accessed that item in the course.
- If you only see LOGIN or LOGOUT, then the student entered the course but did not click on any of the items.