TLTC ANGEL Roster Synchronization
How do I use Roster Synchronization?
To access Roster Synchronization:
- Log into ANGEL by going to the BVU homepage, click on the Students or Faculty & Staff links and click on My Courses (ANGEL) link in the eTOOLS menu. You can also open a web browser and go to the ANGEL Homepage at http://lms.bvu.edu
- Once logged in, enter the course you wish to add a roster to. Then, go to the Tools tab located at the top of your screen.
- Inside the Course Management nugget on the right side of the screen you should see an option for Roster. Click on this link.
- Then, under the header Roster Editor, look for Roster Synchronization and click on it.
- Under the header Roster Synchronization, click on Add Roster. There should be different courses displayed that you are an instructor of.
- Choose the courses you wish to manage at the same time and then click OK.
After this step, your rosters should all be contained in one section. Now, the student will see their original section for the course as well as the section that they were just added to. In order for them to see only the course they have been added to, you must hide the other section(s). To do this, follow these steps:
- Go into the course you wish to hide and click on the Tools tab.
- Inside the Course Settings nugget, click on General Course Settings.
- Then, go under the Access tab and select Editors Only on the drop down menu for Member Access.
Who do I contact if i need more assistance?
If you find that you need any help, please feel free to contact the TLTC at 712.749.2359 or stop by. We are located right next to the 2fix helpdesk.