ARTICLE VII. POLICIES AND PROHIBITED CONDUCT
Fire and Safety Regulations
This rule prohibits, but is not limited to, the following:
- Failure to comply with evacuation procedures.
- Tampering with fire protection apparatus.
- Possession, use, or threatened use of fireworks, bombs, or explosive devices of any character.
- Use of open flame devices (e.g. smoking, candles, incense burners) or combustible materials including chemicals, which endanger the safety or well-being of the University community.
- Unauthorized use of, tampering with, or misuse of electrical equipment, fire exit doors, or giving false alarms or false reports of fire or emergency.