Setting up Exchange E-mail on an iPad or iPhone
- Open the “Mail” app.
- If an account is already associated with the mail app you can access the set up by going to the “Settings” app. Then access the “Mail, Contacts, and Calendars” option, and select “Add Account” The rest of the setup is done as follows.
- Next Select the “Microsoft Exchange” option.
- Fill in the e-mail address field, username field, and password field
- Important: The “Username” field must have just your username entered into for your account to be set up properly. Do not add the "@bvu.edu" part.
- Tap “Next”
- If the account was found a new field will appear with the title “Server” This should be auto filled out with “mail.bvu.edu” and requires no attention. Tap “Next”
- Select options you would like turned off or on for your device.
- Tap “Save”
The first thing to check when setting up an iPad is to make sure that the username field has the full e-mail address in it during set up.
Otherwise, it should be very simple to set up these accounts. If you have trouble with this process, the cause is most likely an incorrect address or password, if further trouble continues please contact the 2Fix Help Desk with any questions or issues.