To create a signature:
- Go to the File menu > Options on the left > select Mail on the left > on the right side click the Signatures button.
OR, open a new email, click the Signature drop-down menu in the Include area of the Message ribbon, and then select Signatures.
- Click the New button and give the signature a name (e.g., your name).
- In the Edit signature textbox type and format your signature.
- Optional:To have your signature automatically appear on new emails and/or replies:
- Click the New messages and/or Replies/forwards drop-down menu(s).
- Select your signature.
- Click the OK button. Click OK again.
For help using Outlook, please contact the TLTC at firstname.lastname@example.org, 712-749-2359, or 1-800-803-6583. The TLTC is available from 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday.
Please note that you can also contact 2Fix for any additional questions. You can contact 2Fix at email@example.com, 1.712.249.2FIX (2349), or 1.800.248.4462. 2Fix is available from 7 AM to 11PM, Monday through Friday and 3 PM to 11PM on the weekend.