Your contacts can be found under the Contacts area on the left. Once you send a person an email, s/he will be added to your “Auto-Complete List” so you can find the person quicker.
To create a new, personal contact:
- Make sure you have “Contacts” selected on the left for your name. Click the New Contact button on the Home ribbon.
- Type in the person’s Full Name, E-mail, and any other fields you would like.
- Click the Save & Close button.
To create a new group:
- Make sure you have “Contacts” selected on the left for your name.
- Click the New Contact Group button on the Home ribbon.
- Type a name in the “Name” textbox.
- Click the Add Members button and then either From Outlook Contacts (if you want to use your personal contacts you’ve added) or From Address Book (if you want to add people from the BVU community).
- In the Search textbox type in the person’s full name or part of the name and click Go.
- Double click the person’s name in the list below so s/he is added to the “Members” textbox at the bottom.
- When you’ve finished adding all the members, click OK.
Click the Save & Close button.
For help using Outlook, please contact the TLTC at firstname.lastname@example.org, 712-749-2359, or 1-800-803-6583. The TLTC is available from 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday.
Please note that you can also contact 2Fix for any additional questions. You can contact 2Fix at email@example.com, 1.712.249.2FIX (2349), or 1.800.248.4462. 2Fix is available from 7 AM to 11PM, Monday through Friday and 3 PM to 11PM on the weekend.