To create a signature:
- Click the Options drop-down menu in the upper-right corner and select See All Options.
- On the left choose Settings.
- In the E-Mail Signature textbox type your signature. You can format it however you’d like.
- Optional: To have your signature automatically appear on new emails and replies click the checkbox for “Automatically include my signature on messages I send.”
- Click the Save button in the bottom-right corner.
To return to your mail, click the Mail link in the upper-left breadcrumbs area.
For help using Outlook, please contact the TLTC at email@example.com, 712-749-2359, or 1-800-803-6583. The TLTC is available from 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday.
Please note that you can also contact 2Fix for any additional questions. You can contact 2Fix at firstname.lastname@example.org, 1.712.249.2FIX (2349), or 1.800.248.4462. 2Fix is available from 7 AM to 11PM, Monday through Friday and 3 PM to 11PM on the weekend.
There are hundreds of short, video tutorials to help you learn Outlook and other programs.
- Log in to ANGEL with your BVU username and password.
- Click Go to Atomic Learning on the right.
- Use the Applications, Versions, and/or Platforms drop-down menus to find video tutorials for Outlook 2010.