Forward Mail to a Different Account
- Log in to the Outlook Web App (OWA) at https://mail.bvu.edu with your BVU username and password.
- Click the Options drop-down menu under your name in the top right corner of the browser window. Select Create an Inbox Rule.
- Click the New drop-down arrow. Then select Create a new rule for arriving messages.
- A new window will appear. Fill in two drop-down options as shown below.
- For “When the message arrives” select [Apply to all messages].
- For “Do the following” select Redirect the message to.
- In the new window that pops up, select the email address from the address list or type in the email address that you want your emails sent to in the To box at the bottom. Click OK.
- Click Save at the bottom of the window. You will be prompted with two dialog boxes for the rule.
- The first prompt will ask you if want to apply the rule to all future messages. Please answer Yes.
- The next prompt will let you know that OWA will delete any rules that were previously turned off. If you do not plan on using your BVU email account in the future, click Yes. However, if you will be using your BVU email in the future, you may want to keep them and should therefore click No.
For help using Outlook, please contact the TLTC at email@example.com, 712-749-2359, or 1-800-803-6583. The TLTC is available from 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday.
Please note that you can also contact 2Fix for any additional questions. You can contact 2Fix at firstname.lastname@example.org, 1.712.249.2FIX (2349), or 1.800.248.4462. 2Fix is available from 7 AM to 11PM, Monday through Friday and 3 PM to 11PM on the weekend.