Your contacts can be found under the Contacts area on the left.
To create a new, personal contact:
- Select Contacts on the left under “My Contacts.”
- Click the New drop-down menu at the top and select Contact.
- A new window or tab will open.
- Type in the person’s First name, Last name, E-mail, and any other fields you would like.
- Click the Save and Close button in the top-left corner.
To create a new group:
- Click the New drop-down menu at the top and select Group.
- A new window or tab will open (make sure you have pop-ups enabled for Outlook).
- Type the name in the Group Name textbox.
- Type in the Members textbox to begin adding people. Or click the Members link to open the address book.
- Then click the Add to Group link. The name(s) and email address(es) will be displayed below.
- When you’re finished adding members to the group, click the Save and Close link in the upper-left corner.
To modify a group after it’s been saved, simply double-click the group name.
For help using Outlook, please contact the TLTC at firstname.lastname@example.org, 712-749-2359, or 1-800-803-6583. The TLTC is available from 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday.
Please note that you can also contact 2Fix for any additional questions. You can contact 2Fix at email@example.com, 1.712.249.2FIX (2349), or 1.800.248.4462. 2Fix is available from 7 AM to 11PM, Monday through Friday and 3 PM to 11PM on the weekend.
There are hundreds of short, video tutorials to help you learn Outlook and other programs.
- Log in to ANGEL with your BVU username and password.
- Click Go to Atomic Learning on the right.
- Use the Applications, Versions, and/or Platforms drop-down menus to find video tutorials for Outlook 2010.