To create a signature:
- Go to the Outlook menu > Preferences > Signatures.
OR open a new email, click the Signatures button on the Message toolbar, and then Edit Signatures.
- Select Standard on the left and then type your signature on the right.
- Optional: If you need more than one signature, in the Signatures window click the plus sign (+) in the bottom-left area.
- Optional:To have your signature automatically appear on new emails and replies:
- Click the Default Signatures button.
- Click the None drop-down menu on the right and choose Standard (or whatever you named your signature).
- Click the OK button.
- Click the red button in the upper-left to close the Signatures window.
For help using Outlook, please contact the TLTC at firstname.lastname@example.org, 712-749-2359, or 1-800-803-6583. The TLTC is available from 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday.
Please note that you can also contact 2Fix for any additional questions. You can contact 2Fix at email@example.com, 1.712.249.2FIX (2349), or 1.800.248.4462. 2Fix is available from 7 AM to 11PM, Monday through Friday and 3 PM to 11PM on the weekend.
There are hundreds of short, video tutorials to help you learn Outlook and other programs.
- Log in to ANGEL with your BVU username and password.
- Click Go to Atomic Learning on the right.
- Use the Applications, Versions, and/or Platforms drop-down menus to find video tutorials for Outlook 2010.