Sorting and Grouping Emails
For help sorting and adjusting the view of your emails, please see the Navigation and Appearance section.
- Go to the File menu > New > Folder, give it a name, and then press the Enter key (or click on something else to save the name changes).
- OR, right-click on Inbox in the list of folders on the left side of the Outlook window, select New Folder, give it a name, and then press the Enter key (or click on something else to save the name changes).
Note: Folders are arranged alphabetically within the cabinet.
Emptying Deleted Items
- Right-click on the Deleted Items in the list.
- Select Empty Folder.
For help using Outlook, please contact the TLTC at email@example.com, 712-749-2359, or 1-800-803-6583. The TLTC is available from 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday.
Please note that you can also contact 2Fix for any additional questions. You can contact 2Fix at firstname.lastname@example.org, 1.712.249.2FIX (2349), or 1.800.248.4462. 2Fix is available from 7 AM to 11PM, Monday through Friday and 3 PM to 11PM on the weekend.
There are hundreds of short, video tutorials to help you learn Outlook and other programs.
- Log in to ANGEL with your BVU username and password.
- Click Go to Atomic Learning on the right.
- Use the Applications, Versions, and/or Platforms drop-down menus to find video tutorials for Outlook 2010.