To qualify, a student must have at least one semester of enrollment remaining in his/her program after using the award. Qualifying students may apply to use the award for a semester, summer, or January Interim session.

Qualifying students may apply by submitting a general application to the Vice President for Academic Affairs office detailing the proposed internship and/or research experience they hope to complete. An itemized estimate of expenses should be attached.

Throughout the academic year, awards are distributed while funds are available.

Apply for Funding

Learn how to apply for the Wesselink Student Development Award and other value-added funds from Buena Vista University. The review panel will review applications twice per semester and choose the award most suitable for selected students.

Learn more and apply »