Buena Vista University Theatre will present Don’t Dress for Dinner April 24-27.
The two-act farce by French playwright Marc Camoletti ran in France and London and opened on Broadway in 2012. Performances start at 8 p.m. in Anderson Auditorium.
The roles and cast members:
- Bernard: Taylor Burgraff, a senior history major from Fairmont, Minn.
- Jacqueline: Hannah Anderson, a junior theatre major from Boone
- Robert: Seth Mecklenburg, a freshman digital media major from Adams, Wis.
- Suzanne: Nicole Boysen, a freshman English and vocal performance double major from Danbury
- Suzette: Jen Van Oort, a freshman criminal justice and psychology double major from Okoboji
- George: Stephen Condon, a sophomore theatre and arts management double major from Barnum
Dr. Michael Whitlatch, professor of theatre, is director and David Walker, assistant professor of theatre and director of technical production and staging, is the technical director.
Ticket reservations for the play can be made online at www.bvu.edu/tickets or by calling the University Theatre Hotline at 712.749.2211. Tickets will be available at the Information Desk in the Siebens Forum starting April 15 from 11 a.m. -1 p.m. and 4-6 p.m. Monday through Friday. The play is considered suitable for mature audiences.