WISE Entry Process Checklist
- Read the Call for Entries.
- Select work(s) created during your high school career (can be independent or class work).
- Prepare digital images of the work(s). Static images should be .jpg, .gif, or .png files, 72 dpi, and no larger than 11 inches on either side, and no smaller than 3 inches on either side. Motion works can be submitted in standard format by providing a url web link or sending by mail on CD.
- Submit works using the online entry form. (a printable entry form may also be downloaded and sent with payment by mail. Images should be sent on CD with the entry form)
- You should receive a confirmation email shortly after entering. Print this email, sign the included permission form, and send with payment to the provided address.
- Join us on Saturday, March 8, 2014 for the free public reception.